Nea Larson, head of the immigration team in Gesdocument-Barcelona, has participated in the Webinar ORH “Brexit: Immigration, health care and international social security”. She has explained how to manage all the implications that the new condition of UK as a non UE member has in employees mobility from and to this country.
Among others questions she has talked about:
- With EU Registry Certificate and without it.
- Issues related to family members.
- Arrivals post-Brexit and EU mobility.
- Settled Status: Continuous residence.
- Pre-settled Status: Temporary residency.
- Conditions for new arrivals to UK.
- Protocol on Social Security Coordination.
- Questions about posted workers and local employees and visitors.
- Professional Qualifications General Procedure.